Roles and Responsibilities
Senior Manager – IT Infrastructure
- Proven work experience as IT Manager for Large-enterprise scale IT Infra setup.
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills in the domain of IT Infra.
- Lead IT Operations , IT Service Management
- Managed Services / Cloud & Data Center
- Exposure to manage - administrate an engineering (CAD-CAM) applications would be an added advantage.
- Skill on IT security Operations , System Administration
- Excellent Communication Skills, Both Verbal and written
- IT Vendor management
- Spearhead Automation Projects
- Developing a Proactive Service & time management skills.
- Highly proactive and motivated.
- Ability to write reports and present to Senior management.
- Ability to make decisions.
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Talent Acquisition and Retention
- Audits | Certifications | BCP & DR activities
- Time Sensitive to Planning, Manage projects & budget for the defined scope
- Client Interfacing | | Program | Transition | Transformation | Operations |(Initiation, Execution, Monitor & Control, Closure)
- Leading Change in a IT Environment.
Passionately striving towards enhancing the value with consistent improvement
Role:IT Operations Management
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional AreaIT & Information Security
Role CategoryIT Infrastructure Services
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PURPLE DRIVE TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED