Roles and ResponsibilitiesWe are hiring Network Admin L2 + Cisco Umbrella , DDOS for MNC
- Serves as initial contact for systems support, including but not limited to network server and storage infrastructure, network administration tools such Cisco Meraki,Umbrella,ISE, business continuity systems, systems administration tools.
- Responsible for physical and virtual server maintenance and upgrades as needed.
- Patch all desktops, laptops, servers and storage devices to ensure compliance at all times.
- Automate and administer software distribution to all end points.
- Identify and implement solutions to optimize IT operations and workflows.
- Develop and implement scripts to automate IT tasks.
Role:Software Development - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional AreaEngineering - Software & QA
Role CategorySoftware Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PURPLE DRIVE TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
Purple Drive technologies provide information technology services, consulting and Digital solutions to Enterprise, and System Integrators.
We provide information technology services, consulting and Digital solutions to Enterprise, and System Integrators. We work with leading corporations across US & India in providing staffing solutions. We are known for finding the purple squirrels – a benchmark set by us on our ability to service cutting edge technology skill sets. We build from people to teams with proven efficiencies.